[NAFEX] Selling fruit (small scale)

Hélène Dessureault interverbis at videotron.ca
Mon May 26 10:10:48 EDT 2008

Jim,

When there is no money exchange, the work is not accountable and not
taxable. This is a way that many people use, in a form or another, to get
something done in the absence of being able to pay for a service. Sometimes
it is called volunteering.  Very appreciated and out of reach of the taxman,
even if some people would like to have you think otherwise.

Hélène, zone 3-4