[NAFEX] Spring is gone

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Thu May 1 20:20:59 EDT 2008

Flint is about 40 minutes away, but I can agree that the past couple
mornings have been quite cold.

I think its time for the Nobel Committee to ask Al Gore for their prize and
money back.

I'm tired of moving plants in and out of the house already.  I thought it
was supposed to be spring

Our average last frost is May 10th (I think) and I am so ready to stop
wearing sweaters and blasting the heat in my car the whole ride to work

Scott Hills
Zone 6b Michigan