[NAFEX] Inexpensive vacuum seal bags, OT

Kathryn Mathews kathmath at charterinternet.com
Thu Jun 26 09:23:15 EDT 2008

Thanks for the tip.  Now it seems like the solutions should have been
obvious, like many good ideas :)

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full "covered opinion."
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.