[NAFEX] Blueberry help--thanks and one more question

Harrick, Barbara b.harrick at ilslaunch.com
Fri Jun 20 10:15:22 EDT 2008

Good Morning and Happy Friday to all.

Thanks so much for responding to my blueberry query. I will look at
Finch and Nourse (have their catalog)

I intend to keep the blueberries in large pots to start with. I have
read that Northsky is good in containers. I would like to have early,
mid- and late-season bushes--all recommendations are welcome!

Are there any highbush varieties that you would not recommend for pot
culture?

Thanks, Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1660 International Dr., Suite 800
McLean, VA 22102
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.