[NAFEX] OT aloe

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:30:28 EST 2008

I have a friend with an aloe question. There are so many here who know about
other things, I said I would post her problem and maybe someone would know.

The minute I try to move it, there will be a lot of breakage.
What I want to know is if there is a way to save the juice/pulp. The
kittens have pruned it a bit. The ends of the broken off pieces seal
themselves but they don't keep very long and refrigeration doesn't help.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/