[NAFEX] Autumn Olive question

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 23:57:23 EDT 2008

I am familiar with Ruby, Garnet and Charlie's Golden (haven't tried Hidden Springs' ones yet), but was wondering if there are any other named or interesting cultivars out there.  Could anybody comment regarding other varieties?

I'm growing Garnet currently but so far not impressed. Have a local growing wild plant that produces larger and better tasting fruit.

I'd also be interested in obtaining some seed from a yellow or other unusual variety for experimentation (could provide some Garnet seed later this year).

Thanks

John