[NAFEX] Apple juice? Apple cider?

Betty Mayfield bmayfield at opusnet.com
Thu Aug 14 20:12:58 EDT 2008

It seems to me I heard once that the clear, insipid bargain "apple
juice" sold in supermarkets is made from peelings, cores, and
trimmings of apples, such as are left over from manufacturing frozen
apple pies. That might be the "apples or parts thereof" from your New
York definition, Rivka.

Betty Mayfield
northwest Oregon