[NAFEX] Figs in pots

Bassem Samaan bassem at gardener.com
Sun Aug 3 18:26:00 EDT 2008

 Hello Sue,
For best results in growing figs in pots, try growing in at least 15
gallon. This wil allow enough growth to produce enough figs, the try will
probably get to be around 6 ft.
Figs will grow fast, so buy them in a small container, and transplant to
a larger one as it gets bigger.

Bass Samaan
zone 6, pa