[NAFEX] Citrus and squirrels

athagan at atlantic.net athagan at atlantic.net
Mon Apr 21 08:11:09 EDT 2008

Yes, I've had the cussed thing pick lemons as green as grass off my
trees then bury them in the container media.  I have no idea what they
thought they were going to do with the things.  It's usually a problem
in the spring, but goes away by summer.

.....Alan.

----- Message from b.harrick at ilslaunch.com ---------