[NAFEX] Organic or Sensible

Sonja & Raymond Barker orchard1 at telus.net
Sun Apr 20 15:38:23 EDT 2008

hi; maybe one should ask, what are you spraying? because there are many beneficial 'sprays' , everyone sprays, dormant oil, micro nutrients, safer soaps, baking soda/garlic bug remedies etc etc... the big thing is, is it toxic or not, also  hothouse produce tomatoes etc.  some advertise 'no sprays'  well they fumigate hothouses so the whole 'spraying' issue is just to befuddle the consumers. but yes i have felt the 'vibes' from some 'cert organic' people who look down on growers who try to grow 'naturally' without signing up with some organization, dont forget, the toxic pesticides only came in with the war so everything before was grown naturally; and if i grow it i want to eat a healthy product....sonja