[NAFEX] Spring

Robert C. Mullins mullins at gaelicmysts.com
Mon Apr 14 22:04:38 EDT 2008

Speaking of this, I have a quick grape question.
I put in grapes this year, (I put them in while they were dormant)  but
we had beautiful weather for 4 weeks or so and a ton of rain.  Last
night we had a frost, dropped to 29 degrees for about 2 hours.  Of
course the leaves got bit and today they look all wilty (technical term)
and dead.  Will these things leave out again or are they done for the
year.  What am I looking at here?

-Robert C. Mullins M.S. IT