[NAFEX] Pakistan Mulberry

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 8 20:48:02 EDT 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 4:44 PM, Pete wrote:

> I have a small Pakistan mulberry started. Wondering what the fruit
> tastes
> like.

It's hard to describe.  it's just kinda sweet and seedy.  I regret
buying it because I was actually looking for something like Morus
nigra 'Persian' but with bigger fruit!  Black mulberries have the
kind of sweet/tart balance that I really like.

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA

NAFEX: I'm in USDA Zone 9b

Treadle On: My current wishlist is a Bronze Embossed White, Kenmore
De Luxe 551Matching Cabinet Chair, Singer 500 carrying case, Necchi
treadle cabinet, National Art Deco treadle cab, Kenmore Art Deco
treadle cab