[NAFEX] help with peach problem identification

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Tue Apr 8 11:48:48 EDT 2008

Mark,

Looks like it may be peach scab.  The lesions look just like scab lesions on older stems.  On young, green stems it appears as more reddish brown lesions.  Check out the info at http://www.caf.wvu.edu/kearneysville/disease_descriptions/ompscab.html on scab to see if this fits.  ZHope this helps!

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com