[NAFEX] grape juicing

Del Stubbs northernlights2n at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 08:38:36 EDT 2007

This year we tried using our old Victorio food strainer for working up our abundant
valiant juice grapes. Worked great.
I just stripped off the berries into a pan, then ran them twice through the Victorio
using the 2nd to smallest screen, and the grape spiral. I kept the spring pressure light
- this way the seeds never got scraped. I understand Victorio is no longer made but
similar products are now on the market.
We had been using our Finnish steamer - but this is much faster, and requires no heat. We
just freeze the juice in plastic containers.  Del

Del Stubbs  www.pinewoodforge.com   zone 3a   N. MN