[NAFEX] Goji and pollination

S & E Hills ehills7408 at wowway.com
Wed Oct 10 22:43:48 EDT 2007

Mine has flowered twice for me in the past 2 years.  Both times was in
October or later.

Not getting fruit on these in Mi.  But honestly mine might be way too
shaded.  They started out in a corner next to a little (pretty pathetic)
illinios everbearing mulberry.  The mulberry is now putting on incredible
growth and hundreds of individual leaves 12-16 inches across.

  _____