[NAFEX] Mason Bee Site and Plans

Richard MURPHY murphman108 at msn.com
Sun Nov 25 16:46:24 EST 2007

Hello Derry & Bill;

Thanks for the Mason Bee Links.
PT means Pressure Treated lumber.
I can't believe the chemicals in it would help the bees.

Mounting to a post is not really an excellent place, but I did a few with a big 'wind-block' board so the bees could get in and out, without the wind blowing them around. This seemed to do the trick. Also, I turned over a few shovels of topsoil near the homes for them to gather the mud. Boy, they make some really smooth caps.

Thanks again !

Murph