[NAFEX] Leaves?

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri Nov 23 16:38:31 EST 2007

Hello,

The poles reverse, like an electromagnet does when you reverse the flow of
current.  There is geologic evidence that the poles reverse on a regular
basis ~300 to ~400 thousand years.  Before the field reverses it would
weaken.

I believe it is all tied to positive and negative field zones of either the
galactic or solar magnetic field, and it works exactly like an electro
magnet reversing poles as at passes through differently charged zones.  Just
a WAG.

It would be interesting to observe as modern man has never seen it.

Later,

Tom

  _____