[NAFEX] archives

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:38:35 EDT 2007

Thanks for the link. I used it to get this far
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/private/nafex/ but since I have no idea
what my password is I couldn't get in. I was looking for the archives
earlier today but had no idea where to look so your question was perfect
timing. There isn't any link or anything that I saw on the bottom of the
digest.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/