[NAFEX] Apple bagging question

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Fri May 11 08:33:46 EDT 2007

    I'm looking to hear from anyone who bags
apples...........................if you've been bagging your apples for
several years and you didn't in a following year, about what percentage were
free of Apple Maggot damage?
    I've been bagging my apples and, this year, I'm about a month behind
with my work.  I really don't have time to bag all of the apples and I'm
wondering what the outcome will be if I don't bag them.  I don't have
Codling Moth and Curcullios don't bother my apples.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
www.bberryfarm.com