[NAFEX] No Organic Bee Losses (From BDNow)

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Thu May 10 00:05:35 EDT 2007

Roger,
    If you have gone looking for CCD info you'll see what they are talking
about.  Simply empty hives, no dead bees to be found.  Possible culprits
mentioned include new Bt corn and new pesticides and even cell phone towers.
In our area we have the towers but mostly not the other two problems, and we
seem to have plenty of working honeybees in our area.  Seems like maybe what
you need is the location of a lot of beehives that have been wiped out, and
see if you can tell what's wrong there.  I can't tell you the wherabouts of
any such hives, but I'll bet some conventional bee discussion groups or some
news articles will name some places.    Donna