[NAFEX] Are GM Crops Killing Honeybees?

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Thu Mar 29 16:19:57 EDT 2007

Actually, now that I think of it, where my son lives there is likely to be
lots of spraying of orchards, but little to no GM corn being grown.  Those
of us who are still seeing plenty of bees should keep our eyes open to see
if the populations stay steady.  I can't really do that, as I think bees
come to our place from a long way off this time of year.  Once they can get
food closer to home they don't bother with us much.   I suppose I could try
tracking down some of the hive owners.    Donna