[NAFEX] rabbit damage

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:34:55 EDT 2007

Now that the 4 feet of snow is melting, I see that every one of my
fruit trees has been chewed by rabbits. I have the wrapper stuff
around the trunk so I hope it won't be a total loss but every branch
is chewed. What do I do now? Is there something to paint or spray on
them? With the humidity from the melting snow I didn't think anything
would stick. Should I just trim off everything at the trunk? I'll have
a three foot stick left.

This will be their 4th summer and I have gotten one apple and nothing
else. I was so hoping I would have fruit from everything this year. I
don't think it's to be.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/