[NAFEX] parafilm request--THANKS

tanis grif tanisgrif at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 14:34:42 EDT 2007

I got so many replies to this, I have to say enough & many thanks.

Some related off-list discussion was about using parafilm to wrap damaged trunks,
for example, if you had some mouse- or rabbit-girdling but perhaps not all the way
through all the cambium.  Wrapping w/ parafilm should help prevent the remaining
cambium from drying out & dying.  Yes, no?  Can others describe their attempts at
this?