[NAFEX] inexpensive tree pots?

Regina M. Kreger regina at kreger.net
Sun Mar 4 08:58:41 EST 2007

Would the 30-gal grow bags from Peaceful Valley work, do you think?
They're taller than they are big around, though, which I suppose might
be good for tap-rooted pawpaws but wouldn't let roots spread out.  They
have two versions:
http://www.groworganic.com/item_GP227_PlasticNurseryGrowBags30Gal.html
http://www.groworganic.com/item_GP280_EasiLiftGrowBags30Gal.html

One of these days I'm going to seal in my back screened porch and try
some tropicals, so I'll want a few better-looking and lasting pots too.
But for now, I'm thinking of 10-15 trees and the cost of planters is
just too much.

Regina