[NAFEX] Fw: deer

Lee Reich garden at leereich.com
Thu Jun 28 14:19:35 EDT 2007

Yes, my product, Deerchaser, is finally on the market. Helene has
described it well. I'll only add that the radio needs to be just loud
enough for the deer, which are very sensitive to sound, to hear. And
the light is only about 4 V. Some hyperblic copy writers on the web
thought the product would sound more effective if described at having
a "bright light", "loud noise", or "high frequency noise". 'Taint so.

Lee Reich, PhD
garden at leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book