[NAFEX] peach leaf curl/resistance

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Jun 4 15:16:28 EDT 2007

Most of my peaches are seedling Siberian C peaches from Bear Creek.
Some trees have no leaf curl & one or two have it pretty severe.  Is
it possible that resistence varies from tree to tree or is it a
matter of time before they all get hit bad?   Would cutting out the
heavily hit trees be a good idea?  My one observation seems to be
that the trees that are more in the open, more sunlight & airflow,
are looking much better.

~mIEKAL