[NAFEX] another educational year-- thanks

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:22:26 EST 2007

I have very little computer time, recently & probably coming months.  I wish
I had time to at least read all the NAFEX posts, because there's always
something to learn there.

That means it's time to thank everyone posting.  On-topic & off, on- &
off-list; "This may be a silly question..." to "What the heck are you
thinking!"  --such a high percentage of helpful stuff!  I hope I have been
able to share worthwhile info at even a fraction of what I've learned.