[NAFEX] Winter Hardy Tropicals

Geoffrey Tolle Gtolle0709 at wowway.com
Mon Feb 26 22:40:53 EST 2007

     Well, to be honest, the reason that I didn't mention either pawpaws
or maypops is that they are already in the works. I have two 5 or 6 year
old maypops that fruit well most years and I plan to grow out some more
to try some selection and breeding. Now that I have some land to plant
them, I plan to rear some pawpaws as well. For now I just try to pick
them down by the river.

Geoffrey