[NAFEX] Favorite Nurseries

Jim Fruth jfruth at tds.net
Tue Feb 6 09:47:24 EST 2007

Deb,
    I'm glad for you that you are satisfied with St. Lawrence Nursery.  The
trees I bought from them were under-sized runts, misshapen, contorted and
broken.  I cannot imagine anyone selling such junk as they sent to me.  I'm
still irate about my dealings with them.
    For a purveyor of quality merchandise, why not check out our own John
Bunker (NAFEXer)  www.fedcoseeds.com  John has a 58 page catalog and lots of
apple varieties, excellent reading for these long winter days.  Call John at
(207)873-7333 for a catalog.

Jim Fruth
Brambleberry Farm
Pequot Lakes, MN  56472
www.bberryfarm.com
(218)568-8483 [Store]
(218)831-7018 [My Cell]

I am interested in which nurseries folks have used for purchasing fruit
trees.  I've had fairly good experiences with Raintree and St. Lawrence, but
am interested in finding other sources that carry more varieties.  Thanks.

  deb