[NAFEX] organicism to birthcontrol

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Mon Dec 17 08:04:31 EST 2007

Hey Rabbit,

Do you have any idea what these people are talking about?  There are many
senders I just delete regardless of the topic inside or outside of my NAFEX
interests.  If it is "so-and-so" it is trash.

I decided to read this one and wonder if they should not be joining "The sky
is falling" email group.  Not sure how this is pertinent to NAFEX.

I almost sent that same advice for those people to the NAFEX list but I
resisted.

A lot of people have huge, egocentric attitudes regarding humanity, as if we
are the end-all, beat-all of the planet earth.  When you tell them humanity
is of the same consequence to the earth as fleas riding an elephant, they
shut down or attack.  They just keep spouting "The sky is falling, we are
killing the planet".

Planets are quite capable of killing themselves and do not need any help
from anybody.  One merely has to look up to understand that little detail.

The good news.  To my understanding and research just as our earth has a
seasonality that result from our orientation to our sun, our solar system
has seasonality as part of our galactic orbit and orientation to the
galactic barycenter and oscillating orbit.  In that galactic orbit we are
just coming out of late spring and entering early summer.

Figure 1  Galactic Year 225 Million Years Long

The galactic seasonality is due to the alignment of the galactic core versus
the galactic barycenter and the solar systems position to that relationship
in its orbit of the galaxy.

For the record, dinosaurs emerged earlier last galactic year than mankind
emerged this galactic year.  Humanity is late blooming I guess.

The big test for mankind will be the late galactic fall when the dinosaurs
died out just last galactic year.  Yup, that was just at the start of last
galactic winter that the dinos died out.

I would love to lecture the "sky are falling people" but that is pointless.
The "Pareto Principle" explains that phenomenon ("vital few and trivial
many",).

Later,

Tom

  _____