[NAFEX] Zone 6 persimmons

Lee Reich garden at leereich.com
Sun Dec 9 16:50:07 EST 2007

As I wrote previously, in my experience the two earliest and hardiest
American persimmons would include Szukis and Mohler, the first self-
pollinating (or not needing pollination) and the second possibly so.
Up to a few years ago, my microclimate put me in the warmer part of
Zone 4.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: