[NAFEX] Subject: Re: Mason Bees

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 19:44:40 EST 2007

Mine arrived today. All I had to do was post to the list asking if anyone
else had gotten theirs and mine showed up the same day. Thank you, Amanda.
And I want to reimberse your postage. I don't know what that one stamp
cost.......the tan one. So I don't know what it cost you to send them. Much
less than I would have paid to buy them if I would have been on top of
things and gotten them ordered retail. Again, thank you!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/