[NAFEX] Saint Lawrence Nursery

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Aug 7 08:42:43 EDT 2007

I order large amounts of material from St Lawrence & have never had
an issue.  When a couple things needed replacing, I called them on
the phone, (which I think is the best way to get ahold of them) &
they were very helpful & interested in my plantings & promptly
replaced the material in question.  Also for me, they run the nursery
organically (tho not certified) & they are one of the few that do.
This is a family operation that is very very short staffed & I think
it's more than likely that you contacted them during their busy time
& the emails were lost in the mix.

~mIEKAL