[NAFEX] scions?

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Sat Mar 25 12:28:04 EST 2006

At 09:32 PM 3/24/2006, you wrote:
>Lucky,
>     Just checking in.  Our weather has been so up and down, many
> things are coming out but some are standing still.  I cut a few
> apple scions and put them in a cold fridge at a friend's house, but
> don't have handy access to a cold fridge.  If you have any scions
> cut for me, please hold them awhile longer.
Can do.
I spent several hours going through bags of scionwood in the fridge
here at the office last night, and put together a package for you
with some shagbark and beach plum scions;
Fridge at home went out, and the Guthrie scions I had in there for
you had already broken dormancy before I got 'em out of there - guess
it had been too warm for too long.  I do have some of the Dudley Boyd
Rd. Chickasaw plum scionwood, if you'd care to try that.

Just let me know when you want me to ship scions.

If you need some BW, I've got some Daniels & Thomas Myers cut, could
probably get some Kwik Krop and Clermont, maybe some Emma Kay.

LLP