[NAFEX] Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.)

lee reich lreich at hvc.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 17:43:44 EST 2006

I grow it and have tasted it. Straight off the bush, it is very tart
but still has a very good other flavor. I've tasted a drink made from
it, sent to me by Jim Gilbert of One Green World, and it was
delicious. Rich flavor, sweet tart (it was, of course, sweetened.)

Lee Reich, PhD
www.leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich:
Uncommon Fruits for Every Garden