[NAFEX] Richard's Pomegranates

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:02:14 EDT 2006

I too noticed Nate's colorful style, but it's no worse than some of my
acquaintences when they are trying to convey an impressive story.  I have a
comment on the content: I've seen soil contaminated with oil recover much
more quickly than what Nate's posting described.  But, my observations are
of herbacious re-colonizations rather than germinations of woody plants.