[NAFEX] Celeste Figs

Zeugitai zeugitai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 12:21:24 EDT 2006

The skin on some of the fruits is splitting. The immature fruits seem to be
seeping milky fluid through the skin -- pores or splits -- looks like white
glubules on the skin, like something on the fruit, until I touched them and
found them to be sticky fluid droplets.  We have not had much rain -- one
good rain in over seven weeks -- but I water the fig tree by hand.  Leaves
are beautiful and plentiful, and I haven't seen any kind of damage from
insects, unlike every other tree I've got!