[NAFEX] Reliance Peach/Meader Source

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Mon Feb 6 13:40:17 EST 2006

For all interested Peach Parties
At our request, John Meader (son of Elwyn Meader, plant breeder) has tracked down
two Reliance peach trees grafted by his father in the early nineties. I will be
visiting these trees this summer most likely, or making arrangements with their
owners, and taking a few cuttings for own-root trees. I may be able to get some
budwood as well, but I would assume any material for myself or others will be in
limited quantities. After I've got the own-roots growing on, I'll be sure to
distribute more propagation wood if need be. I may be visiting these trees yearly
for a few years, or recieveing material, so this is probably not the last chance
for folks. Send requests my way. Hope y'all yankees in good humor after our scary
winter/endless fall.
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine