[NAFEX] troublesome caterpillar

Dennis Norton dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Sun Apr 16 20:25:14 EDT 2006

Glenda,

Looks like the late stage winter moth which I understand Mass. has had a
major problem with, as you indicated you had last year.  I don't know if you
have seen the update for this pest for Mass.  but this link
http://www.umassgreeninfo.org/fact_sheets/defoliators/wm_id_man.html will
give you the complete picture on the effect this pest has had and some
solutions to eradicate this pest beyond what you have already done.  Hope it
helps.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com