[NAFEX] Doyle Blackberry Availability

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Apr 4 17:09:37 EDT 2006

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:31:46 -0400, you wrote:

>For Pat Meadows:  You are right I never figured you for 26 below zero, and it's the altitude that does it.  If these temperatures occur with much frequency, I doubt either Doyle or Triple Crown floricanes would survive without protection.  I knew you were seeking this info for someone else, but since you didn't tell us where this someone else lives, I addressed the hardiness issue based on the info I had available.  With any luck, that someone may be in a warmer location.

Yep, it's cold here.  Winters are LONG too:  last frost date
is theoretically June 1, and can be as late as June 20.
There have even been (very rare, thankfully) frosts here in
July and August.

On the other hand, summers are usually very pleasant, we
almost never need air-conditioning.  Spring and Fall are
glorious here.

Pat
--
Northern Pennsylvania

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism,
since it is the merger of state and corporate power."
- Benito Mussolini