[NAFEX] NAFEX live chat

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Thu May 26 13:12:14 EDT 2005

Logan,
I checked out the new NAFEX webpages and they work great for me.  I like
the new look.  Everything I need to know about NAFEX is now at my
fingertips.

I'm not sure if I would ever use the live chat feature.  I suppose if
someone organized a time to meet, the resulting discussion might be
interesting.  It is all text based, right?

-Mark Lee, Seattle