[NAFEX] pear compatibility

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:27:10 EST 2005

Sorry to be slow on the uptake.  I just stumbled on some info another lister
sent me: this summer get softwood cuttings from the desired pear; root
these; instant pear tree-- the resultant desired pear tree will be own-root.
  This root system may not be ideal, but it might be better than NO roots,
from poor graft success.