[NAFEX] [Indiana Nut Growers] Honeylocust

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Wed Aug 24 13:31:35 EDT 2005

Lon,
You've probably seen this one, and may have it in your library(I haven't
looked to see if the NNGA or NAFEX lending libraries have it), but I'm
pretty sure J.Russell Smith addressed honeylocust  somewhere in his Tree
Crops, A Permanent Agriculture, first published in 1929.
http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library/smith/treecropsToC.html

Several years back, someone referenced some work that had been done at
Auburn University, looking at honeylocust as a source of livestock forage &
feed - back in the '40s, if I recall correctly.

Lucky