[NAFEX] What's your opinion on these?

John Barbowski jbarbowski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:08:13 EDT 2005

Hello Bruce,

My wife and I tasted about 25 different apples 3 years ago when we
were picking up a dozen small trees at Woodwinds in Ontario. We liked
Fiesta so much, we quickly added the variety to what we were picking
up. It has a very pleasant tartiness that did not overwhelm its
sweetness.

We found Honeycrisp to be sweet and juicy.

John B
Canadian Zone 6b