[NAFEX] Alternative pollinators

athagan at atlantic.net athagan at atlantic.net
Wed Aug 3 20:57:59 EDT 2005

Were it not for the awful fireblight problem of this spring I would
have had to radically thin my pears for the heavy fruit set they put
on.  My one astringent persimmon also set a huge crop.  Don't think I
saw many bumblebees on them so it was probably the blueberry bees.
They did an excellent job on the domestic and wild vacciniums.

.....Alan.