[NAFEX] Waste (Correction)

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Fri Apr 22 15:07:58 EDT 2005

n Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:28:30 EDT, <KRDrenth at aol.com> wrote:

Dear Sirs,
My name is Steve Ruckert.  I am the Operations Manager for K.R. Drenth
Trucking Inc.  I came across an e-mail sent by tolenio-at -sentex.net  and
was wondering where  your getting your information from.

Hello All,

I never wrote what this fellow is talking about, he is very confused.
Someone replied to something I wrote and they mentioned this fellow's firm.

I only wrote ""Waste is waste, whether you see the smoke or it moulders
underground for millions of years".  I never mentioned or discussed any
waste trucking company.

Just want to make that clear to all.  You can check the archives to verify

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.