[NAFEX] New apple varietys

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Wed Apr 13 12:28:27 EDT 2005

Thanks for sending the scionwood.  I received my self addressed envelope
yesterday.  Unforturnately somewhere between Winchester and my mailbox,
the scionwood fell out.  The post office left me a note saying they were
sorry for being so rough with the envelope.  Oh well.  Let's try this
again next year.  Thanks for being so generous with the members of
-Mark Lee, Seattle