[NAFEX] pics/wiki/blackberry

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:40:43 EDT 2004

I just attempted to upload two pics of John Bunker's blackberries we have
grown here in northern MN to both wiki pages

http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/HomePage
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/pcwiki/index.php/Nafex

the 2 pics are   blackberry1.jpg    and    blackberry2.jpg
Without wanting to spend an hour sorting through all the pages of wiki info
myself - can someone who is already familiar with this program find these
pics easily and reply with the url where they reside? If this works, it
looks like a very easy way for nafexers to share fruit pics, thanks, Del

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com  ag zone2/3