[NAFEX] Tabasco the new pesticide?

Lucky Pittman lucky.pittman at murraystate.edu
Thu Sep 9 15:09:57 EDT 2004

At 11:43 AM 9/9/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>  AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - Dutch farmers have devised a hot and spicy way to
> stop rabbits and rodents from munching their lettuce, carrots and wheat.
>The farmers will now try to make Tabasco an officially recognized
>pesticide for subsidized use on a larger scale. At least five small
>supermarket-sized bottles of the spicy sauce are needed for spraying 1
>hectare (2.5 acres) of crops.

Tabasco?  Spicy?  NOT!!!
If they want something hot, they ought to try some of the Dave's Insanity
Sauces.  Now, we're talking HOT!!!
  http://www.davesgourmet.com/insauces.html

However, my current favorite is Bufalo brand Jalapeno sauce - red, red,
red, with a really good flavor, and not especially hot.  Lends a very good
flavor to foods, which can then be heated up by eating a handful of
habaneros on the side.

Lucky