Possible SPAM::Possible SPAM::[NAFEX] Pine tree Nuts

Hector Black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 29 16:34:12 EDT 2004

RE: Possible SPAM::Possible SPAM::[NAFEX] Pine tree NutsWe tried both Korean and Siberian pines for the pine nuts.  After somewhat over 20 years they are starting to bear, but we haven't found out how to gather the nuts.  The cones are WAY up in the tree and drop those small pine nuts before we know it.  Anyone with experience in this?
Hector Black  zone 6 middle TN